Learn how to set up a meeting with ARC.
- First, select "Create Meeting" at the top of your Home Screen. From the dropdown, select "Schedule Meeting."
- Here you can fill in the meeting info such as the name, description, host, date, and time.
- Recurring Meetings: Select the "Repeats" dropdown. Here you can select the frequency in which you'd like to meet. Select "Custom" to choose the end date or number of occurrences.
- Invite Participants: To add someone to the list of invitees, click the plus icon beside their name.
- Under "Org Members," you can search for all members within your organization.
- Under "Groups," you can select an entire group to add to the meeting.
- Under "Recent Guests," you can invite guests to the meeting. To add a new guest, enter the email of the person you want to invite and click "Add as Guest."
Please note, guests cannot be invited to a recurring meeting.
- Under "All Selected," you will see all participants that will be invited to the meeting. If you wish to remove anyone, unclick the checkmark beside their name.
- When you're finished, select "Create Meeting." All invitations will be sent, and your new meeting will appear under "My Schedule."
Create a Meeting on the ARC App
- Go to "My Schedule" in the navigation bar.
- To create a new meeting, select the "Create Event" icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Fill out the meeting info including the name, description, host, date, and time.
To create a recurring event: Toggle the "Does Not Repeat" slider to "Does Repeat" and choose how often you'd like the meeting to reoccur.
Under “Advanced Settings,” you can select the type of meeting, as well as privacy options.
- When finished, select the “Create Event" button. You will be prompted to invite participants. To invite a group, search for a group name and press “Invite All.”