Groups allow you to quickly connect to specific teams within your organization.
- To create a new group, first go to "Groups" in the navigation bar.
- Select the green “Create Group” button. You will be prompted to upload a profile picture and enter information about the group.
- Once your group information has been entered, click “Continue.”
- You can invite members by scrolling through your organization, or typing in their name, email, or phone number into the search bar. To add members to your group, click the "plus" icon beside their name, When you're finished, press the green "Send Invites" button.
Create a Group on the ARC App
- Go to "Groups" in the navigation bar.
- To create a new group, press the “Quick Action” icon in the navigation bar. From the options, select "Create Group."
- Fill out the necessary information and press the “Create Group" button.
- You will then be prompted to invite members of your organization to the group. Once finished, press "Close."