Learn how to connect instantly with other members.
- To start a call, select the "Create a Meeting" button at the top of your home screen. From the dropdown, select "Instant Meet."
- Once the call has started, you will be prompted to "Invite Users." You can also invite members anytime by pressing the green "Invite" button at the top of your screen.
- In the invite search bar, type in the name, email, or phone number of the members you wish to invite. Next, click the "Invite" button to the right of their name.
- When a member joins a call, you will be notified that they are in the waiting room. To let them into the call, select "In Waiting Room" at the top of the screen, then click the green checkmark beside their name.
Instant Meet on the ARC App
- Select the green “Quick Action” icon in the navigation bar, then press "Instant Meet."
- Once the call has started, you will be prompted with the "Invite Users" button.
- Here you can search the name, email, or phone number of the people you wish to invite. Press the "+ Invite" button beside the person's name to send an invitation to the call.