Tips for how to use the screen sharing feature on ARC.
How to Share Your Screen
- During a meeting, select the "Share Screen" icon in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- You may be prompted with, "app.wearc.com wants to share the contents of your screen." Here, you can choose to either share your entire screen, the application window, or the browser tab.
To stop sharing your screen, simply click the same icon in the bottom left which will now be labeled, "Stop Sharing."
Enable Screen Sharing for Mac UsersIf you are unable to share your screen on ARC while using a Mac, please follow these steps.
- Click the apple icon in the menu bar at the top of your screen. From the dropdown go to "System Preferences."
- Select the "Security & Privacy" icon.
- Under "Privacy," scroll down to "Screen Recording."
- If necessary, click the lock icon in the lower left corner of the window to make changes.
- Under the list of applications, check the box next to the web browser you want to use. If the web browser is currently open, you will be prompted to "Quit & Reopen" the browser.
Note: If you do not see the web browser listed under applications, click the plus icon beneath and select the web browser from your applications folder.